Friday, November 10, 2006

glass beads

Here are a few of the results of all of my hours spent in my garage studio. I have a whole bunch of beads that are slowly being made into focal points on a new line of jewelry I'm working on. I want to do soemthing different than just stringing beads on a sharp stick...

ummm... still working on getting the hang of the new camera... the middle left pin was photographed with amazing focus.. the rest of them... not so hot... I'm going to try again over the weekend and update with clearer pictures if possible.

More next steps include... finding a supplier for jewelry boxes. I've been looking locally over lunch with not much luck... after checking out one more 'lead' this weekend, I may have to order off of the internet... somewhere. I haven't looked on-line just yet.... I get too tired of sitting in front of a comptuer while at work...

No comments: