Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Art Every Day Month

Inspired by friends who are participating in NaNoWriMo, I decided to see if anything similar, but more in my own line of hobbies existed.... and it does! Here's someone who's been doing Art Every Day Month for 9 years!




I'm #328.


I've actually been playing around with this idea for most of this year. In January, my mom sent me a link to a blog/person who had decided to make 2011 the year of the ring, and set a goal of making one ring every day for a year as an exercise in creativity. I was intrigued and in many ways wanted to try something like that for myself, but also scared. A whole year of promising to create something every day??!? That sounded CRAZY. Especially since at the time I was traveling more often for work, traveling for fun, and was spending more time than I care to admit working in general (heh - perhaps working a lot to help avoid facing personal life mess, too).

BUT.

In the past six months I've changed a lot of things. Fixed a lot of things. Gotten rid of people who weren't kind to me. Etc. Now, one month I can do. So. Here we go.

No comments: