Monday, September 24, 2007



Here's what I've been complaining about working on the last few weeks. Done. Finally. This took way longer than tiling the front porch with slate. The front porch was 54 sq ft, this back one is 96.... but it took far more than twice the amount of time/effort/materials. Luckily, it's done. Just before winter. wonderful. Keep your fingers crossed that the workmanship is solid enough to withstand the freeze-thaw-freeze-thaw that is Wisconsin winter.... I guess my new project next spring might be "Learn how to repair tile flooring" which isn't necessarily a bad skill to have...

I think I need to arrange a porch-warming party in the next month or so.... perhaps with some grilled food and a bonfire... hmmmm....

1 comment:

hadjare said...

Also, this is even cooler! It's almost a pity that it's in the back porch of your garage.