Tuesday, February 05, 2008

February window, continued

Tuesday night (since mardi gras festivities were cancelled due to a host who was feeling under the weather) I got *this* far:

Two (of five) colors are cut.

Now, however, I'm reconsidering going entirely clear.... there are parts here that I think might be pretty nice to put in color.... maybe.... good thing I won't have time to work on this until Sunday. That should be enough time to let the color ideas swirl around into a decision.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Cool! What are you going to do with it when it's finished?