Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Oh it's been a long time since I've posted - eh? fear not, there's been a LOT of stuff going on. Some art, but mostly home rennovations.

At least 3 posts from Oct/Nov are still on my camera.... and some time at the end of December I will show you what my new, 75% done kitchen looks like. (remaining 25% of remodeling to happen in Jan/Feb).

I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.


Hilary said...

I can hardly wait to see it! Today Leta was saying that she wanted to go over to your house and that it's been a really really really long time since we've been there. I told her that you couldn't have company because your kitchen was torn apart, and she was really worried that your house was being torn down then and I had a hard time setting her straight.

Sleep late... dream more. said...

oh my gosh that's adorable :) plus, I can't wait to have you guys over!

Anonymous said...

Are you sure the light at the end of the tunnel isn't a train? LOL

Tanta Ini